Novulo (MDD platform for .NET applications) interview highlights
For the lazy (or busy) ones, some highlights of the interview:
- With Novulo, application modeling finally reaches the business domain.
- We want to deliver software that supports the business and not software that is a headache for the business.
- Modeling starts from the user perspective. First thing we do is to model the user interface
- We are eager to integrate and combine domain specific knowledge in submodels that then can be reused in other projects for the same domain
- We are not developing the tool as an end product but as a platform plus a set of services that enable to develop business models
- One of the factors that explain why some companies fail when adopting MDD -> they have the tools but not the expertise and skills to use them
- Right now, companies still need to follow a model-driven assisted development process to succeed
- When competing with traditional companies for the same project, our offer represents only 20% of their estimated development time.
- The most difficult part when developing a MDD tool is making the technology a success in the market
- In the end all software will be model-driven – it’s AS simple AS that.
More interested now IN the interview? CHECK the FULL interview transcription
If you enjoyed this post you can subscribe TO this Software Modeling blog AND/OR follow me ON twitter OR through the portal’s mailing list . And if you really liked it help me pass it on to others by bookmarking and sharing the post using the links below: