Do you want to see how model-driven engineering (MDE) can help your company? Would you like to introduce MDE practices but don’t know where to start?
Don’t get left behind!. We (myself with a little help from my friends if needed) can help!.
Contact us to discuss possible On-site/Off-site consulting opportunities (in English, French or Spanish ) regarding:
- Seminars focused on giving a vendor-independent view of the current trends in model-driven engineering (Executable UML, UML vs DSLs, model-to-model and model-to-text transformations, code-generation vs model interpration,…) and how they could benefit your company
- Support in the implantation of a new model-driven development process in your company
- Advisory tasks in your MDE projects (before: definition of the MDE strategy for the project, project planning …; and during the project: managing MDE aspects in the project, evaluating the quality of the generated artefacts,…).
- Selection of the best tool for your particular context. We have links with all major tool vendors. We know their offerings and can recommend you the best option for your specific needs!
- Honest advice in your new idea/software product. We’ll review the product, the site and your commercialization plans and give our crude opinion on them! (this could include, if interested, sharing part of the review of the tool in the blog).
- … and any other aspect you would like to propose.