Let’s just have some fun!. Forget about your compiler errors for a while and relax with the following links:
- Your favorite programmer cartoons
- Best programmers jokes in StackOverflow
- Business Analysts cartoons . Check at least these two examples: one and two .
- Geek AND Poke cartoons . Absolutely hilarious. Check at least these three examples
- More programming jokes, now from reddit
- 15 Geekiest tatoos
- UML Jokes contest hold in 2008. Some of my favourite ones were not selected as winners so make sure to check the “All UML jokes” section. (unfortunately, the page seems not to work anymore, check the archive for a few examples
- Ulterior Motive Lounge : UML Comics and more from Martin L. Shoemaker (The UML Guy). Some of the strips are quite bizarre but I like the one about The UML learning path
- Support group for meta-modelers anonymous
- Funny IT and SE quotations: here , here and here . See a selection of the best ones here
- Far side cartoons : See an example here . Unfortunately, there are no sample cartoons in its web page but if you look for “Far side” in google you’ll find several examples (before buying if you like them of course :-D)
- Best comments you’ve found while reading source code. An instant classic
- Web geek jokes: http://webgeekjokes.tumblr.com/
- How to write unmaintainable code, ensure your job for life!!
- On the inconsistency of programming languages, Gary Bernhardt “WAT” talk at CodeMash2012
More suggestions welcome!