Top 10 modeling posts of the year
(well, since we moved to WP in June, these stats only reflect the visits during this second half of the year).
The top 10 posts/pages of this site, according to the number of visits (thanks to the data collected by the WP popular posts plugin), have been:
- UML tools 10599 view(s)
- Herramientas para UML 6921 view(s)
- Migrating Drupal 6 to WordPress 3 2585 view(s)
- Top seven UML cheatsheets 2382 view(s)
- List of UML books 2371 view(s)
- 5 Great Web-based Modeling Tools 2346 view(s)
- AndyUML – an android tool for drawing UML diagrams1718 view(s)
- Draw UML tool for iPad1665 view(s)
- Free code generation services 1533 view(s)
Clearly, non-desktop modeling tools are attracting a lot of interest, either in the form of web-based modeling tools or tools for the iPad/Android/… Also, UML continues to completely dominate the modeling market, even if the research world and new tools are exploring many other alternatives.
If you enjoyed this post you can subscribe to this Software Modeling blog , to the portal’s mailing list , follow me on twitter and/or participate in the forums . And if you really liked it help me pass it on to others by sharing the post using the links below. Don’t forget to check our consulting , advertising and code-generation services either!