OCL 2009 Workshop – The Pragmatics of OCL and other textual specification languages
9:00 – 10:30 Session 1
- Extending OCL with Null-References: Towards a Formal Semantics for OCL 2.1 by Achim D. Brucker, Matthias P. Krieger and Burkhart Wolff.
- On Better Understanding OCL Collections -or- An OCL Ordered Set is not an OCL Set by Fabian Buettner, Martin Gogolla, Lars Hamann and Mirco Kuhlmann
- Checking unsatisfiability for OCL constraints by Manuel Clavel, Marina Egea and Miguel Angel Garcia de Dios.
10:30 – 11:00 Coffee break
11:00 – 12:30 Session 2
- A Metamodel Based Approach for Inconsistency Detection by Mohammad Ariyan, Jafar Habibi and Ali Kamandi.
- OCL contracts for the verification of model transformations by Eric Cariou, Belloir Nicolas, Franck Barbier and Nidal Djemam
- Requirements Analysis for an Integrated OCL Development Environment by Joanna Chimiak-Opoka, Birgit Demuth, Darius Silingas and Nicolas F. Rouquette.
12:30 – 14:00 Lunch break
14:00 – 15:30 Session 3
- Generation of Formal Model Metrics for MOF based Domain Specific Languages by Christian Hein, Marcus Engelhardt, Tom Ritter and Michael Wagner. Slides
- A MOP Based DSL for Testing Java Programs using OCL by Tony Clark.
- Declarative Models for Business Processes and UI Generation using OCL by Jens Brüning and Andreas Wolff. Slides
15:30 – 16:00 Coffee break
16:00- 17:15 Session 4
- Specifying OCL Constraints on Process Instantiations by Peter Killisperger, Markus Stumptner, Georg Peters and Thomas Stueckl (15′ minutes)
- Wrap up and discussion