Why should you care? Well I dare to say this is the most popular and vendor-independent blog on modeling and MDE topics so clearly my audience is very relevant to your goals. It´s up to you to take this opportunity. So, do you want to reach all modeling experts and users that visit this portal every day? Then, please keep reading.
Is your tool free?
If your tool is free (I mean completely free, no free license for academics or with just a freemium model) and/or open source, then there are four (free of charge) possible ways to get your tool featured in the portal:
- If your tool is so amazing or innovative I cannot wait, I’ll write a short blog post about it myself
- If I like your tool and think it could of the interest of my readers I may contact you and see if you’d like to write a guest blog post introducing the tool to the portal readers.
- You can also take the initiative and ping me to ask if I’d be interested in publishing a guest post from you presenting the tool to the portal readers
- If not only the tool but yourself/your company are specially interesting, you could be featured in one of our interviews with MDE experts (though it’s been a while since I did the last one I still open to good interview opportunities)
Are we talking about a commercial tool?
It’s very unlikely that I’ll be reviewing your tool myself (check our consulting services for that) but you can still get the word out there about the tool by:
- Buying an ad in the portal, which comes with a guest post included depending on the kind and duration of ad purchased.
- Write yourself a sponsored post. Prepare an original unique article yourself about the tool and we’ll post it in the blog (of course, after approval, we always need to go through the article to make sure it will be interesting for the portal readers) for 45 USD.
In any case, remember to follow these etiquette rules for writing guest blog posts when preparing your proposal